Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Punk Rock Flea Market

It's June but the Seattle sky still weeps. Luckily, the forecast predicts a steamy 75 degrees this coming Saturday. I'll be selling some jewelry and gently worn apparel and shoes at the Punk Rock Flea Market in Belltown! It'll be my first time selling my wares. Wish me luck and come check it out for yourself if you're in Seattle.

For a dollar entry, you'll get to cruise myriad merch from 80+ vendors, listen to some bands, and sip on a mid-day drink (or two or three) from the onsite bar. Entry fees will be donated to the Low Income Housing Institute.


And here are some new sterling silver pieces I'll be selling at the event:

Slight but sweet sterling studs.


Sterling Silver Armor Rings, textured and oxidized.

These Armor Rings are accented with teeny brass rivets.
Here's to summer coming soon. I kind of hope it overstays its welcome. 
Angela

2 comments:

  1. bought your earrings today. so great!! mens rings? Tim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Tim! Hope you're enjoying those studs. Are you interested in the armor rings? E-mail me and I'll send you an update when I open my shop.

    ReplyDelete